UTOKYO ENGLISH ACADEMIAという英語のWebサイトで勉強しています。
今回はModule1：Introducing Yourself and Your Research
- What's your name?
- What is your department?
- What's your major?
- I'm tokko.
- I was a member of the department of environmental science and technology.
- I majored in meteorology.
- What's your research topic?
Why did you choose this research topic?
- I researched the possibility of predicting the weather in a few hours by analyzing videos of clouds flowing.
- The data from the fixed-point camera and observation equipment existed.
But the data had not been used effectively, so when I thought about what I could do with it, this theme came to mind.
Hello I'm Tokko and I got my Bachelor in 2016.
I majored meteorology.
I researched the possibility of predicting the weather in a few hours by analyzing videos of clouds flowing.
Thanks to the 500 or so time-lapse videos I watched, I discovered the law of weather change.
When the clouds are crossing, the weather will change in a few hours.
If this law is confirmed when it is raining, there is a good chance that the rain will stop shortly.
If this law is confirmed when it is not raining, it is better to have an umbrella.
Hi, Thank you for inviting me to this interview.
My name is Tokko and I'm from Nagoya in Japan.
I studied meteorology in university.
I was a high school teacher.
I currently work as a software engineer.
(I can speak a little English. I'm still working on it.)
I like walking.
I think I would be a great addition to your staff. Thank you.